| Get Help
Mountain State Justice provides free legal services to individuals who are experiencing financial hardship.
Mountain State Justice focuses on providing assistance to low-income consumers who:
- Are facing foreclosure on their home;
- Are having trouble making their mortgage or car payments;
- Purchased a defective home, mobile home, or car;
- Are being harassed by debt collectors;
- Have received unfair charges on their loans or credit accounts; or
- Were lied to in the process of obtaining a loan.
Mountain State Justice also provides legal assistance on a limited number of cases for West Virginians seeking adequate health care and education, especially those who:
- Have been systematically denied adequate medical or mental health care or services at a West Virginia state institution or through the Medicaid program;
- Have been denied access to adequate educational services in the pubic education system.
If you or someone you know is a low-income West Virginian seeking free legal assistance, please contact us at 304.344.3144 or 800.319.7132 to see if you qualify for our services and schedule an intake.